The Twitch streaming platform allows you to highlight, on the main page of your channel, the profiles of friends or partners. This can help publicize the work of other channels. The function is a little hidden, but it’s not that difficult to activate it. See how to spotlight streamers on Twitch.
How to find the option to suggest streamers
The feature, in principle, is not so evident on the main page of your channel. However, once you suggest the first partner streamer a button also appears as a shortcut for you to edit suggested streams.
- Log into your Twitch account on your computer;
- On your channel’s main page, go to your avatar icon (top right corner of the screen);
- By clicking on your avatar a small window will appear. Select “Settings”;
- On the page that opens, choose the category “Channel and Videos”;
- A new page, with various configuration options, will appear. Scroll down to the “My Streamer Shelf” option;
- We finally got where we wanted to go.
How to suggest streamers on your channel
- To highlight partner streamers on your channel go to “My Streamer Shelf > Shelf Type”;
- Check the option “Autohost List” and then click on “Edit”;
- On the page that opens, use the search space to search for the name of the channel you want to suggest;
- To delete a suggested channel, just hover over it and click on the trash can icon;
- Once your choices are complete, click on the arrow to go back (on the same page and next to “Host List”);
- Back to “My Streamer Shelf” don’t forget to click “Save”.
That’s it! The option is not so clear at first, but then you can edit these partner channels directly from the fixed option on your profile homepage.