The Twitch streaming platform brings several features for you to customize and organize videos saved on your channel. One of them is the possibility of creating collections to separate your captures by theme. That way, those who visit you will be able to browse the content more easily. See how to create collections on Twitch.
How to Create Collections on Twitch
Twitch’s collections can also be seen as a kind of catalog and are mainly aimed at those who visit your channel while you are offline.
This is a good way to organize your content by games played, for example. That way, your follower (or potential follower) can jump right in and watch the type of video that pleases you the most.
Follow the steps and create collections on the channel:
- Log into your Twitch account (on your computer) and go to your channel’s main page;
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click on your profile avatar;
- Select the option “Video Producer”;
- In the window that opens, you will see all the videos you have already produced and are saved in the channel;
- To create a collection, for the first time, choose one of the videos listed;
- Right next to the video is an icon with three dots. Click on it;
- In the window that opens, go to “Add to” and then to “Collections”;
- In the space that appears, write the name you want to give your collection and then click on “Create”.
Uploading Videos to Collections on Twitch
After doing the above procedure, you already have your collection (or category, or theme) to start organizing the videos saved in your channel.
See how to categorize them:
- Follow the same path as the previous tutorial to “Add to” > “Collections”;
- On the left side of all created collections a small selector box will appear;
- Once you check the box, the chosen video will automatically appear listed in this collection;
- To remove the video from this category and place it in another, for example, just uncheck the current box and check it in another created collection.
All videos organized into collections can be accessed from your channel’s home page. Just click on “Videos” > “Filter by” > Collections.